can we just appreciate for a second how people were saying Clara was “too special” and they were sick of “special” companions when really she was just an ordinary girl who was brave and decided to save her friend
- people on tumblr complain about the education system not teaching them anything
- people on tumblr start a blog so people can plagiarize other users’ essays
I AM HUGGING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
ALSO SOMEONE ATE ONE OF YOUR SHOES BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT
Simon Pegg as Montgomery Scott, dancing on the set of Star Trek Into Darkness.
what if instead of countries declaring war on each other there was just a big rap battle
did you mean eurovision
your blog is basically what your bedroom wall would be if no one cared
i saw Star Trek and I wish the whole movie had been about them being a super fashionable space biker gang with their space-leather jackets.
aaah yes that would’ve been awesome! not that it wasn’t great as it is
An unholy amount of time, money and energy has been poured into my musical education on both the creative and technical sides of playing and recording it and I have channeled that into this cover of Dynamite by Taio Cruz. I think I can hear the collective sobbing of every music teacher I’ve ever had right now.
Here’s a download link if for some ridiculous reason you want this in your personal music library. And here’s a download link to some lossless versions of the track if for some even more ridiculous reason you desire it.
A recently integrated sweeper on Mediafire mistakenly identified this cover as a terms of service violation and blocked it from being downloaded the last time it made the rounds on here
But I got them to realize their mistake and everything’s back to normal
So here! Have this again and put it on your personal computer box if you like
I’m so thrilled this exists.
also: after the ap euro multiple choice section i made designs for the second wave of romantic writers as the world’s most popular emo-folk-punk-indie-pop boy band (and mary godwin), The Romantics
introducing: george gordon byron
- “the bad boy”
- dark and tortured soul
- once had a hot makeout session with selena gomez
- once had a hot makeout session with literally everyone
- lead singer
- wears too much guyliner
- (it’s funny because there’s no such thing as too much guyliner)
- “the cute one”
- writes all the songs about happy things and sad things and cute things and kissing girls that get on the radio the most
- plays bass guitar
- is the most peppy and enthusiastic when they make the video diaries
- dating mary so fucking hard
- “the dreamy one”
- plays the piano
- has dark and tragic past
- was really polite to ellen degeneres when they went on her show
and mary godwin
- “the drummer”
- so done with all this shit
- can also play the accordion, the violin, the flute, the cello, the trombone, the xylophone, and the motherfucking mandolin
- writes all the songs about sea monsters and irish legends and zombies that appeal to the hipster fans
- seventeen magazine has repeatedly said that she is a lesbian
- she’s not a lesbian
- she did think ellen degeneres was pretty hot, but
- she’s dating percy shelley
- no, really, seventeen, she’s dating percy shelley, he’s taken.
- how the fuck did you not think he was taken.
- she fucking made out with him on stage.
- (to be fair, so did byron)